Rakhi Sawant Claims Director asked her to Strip off during Audition

Starlet Rakhi Sawant claims the refined filmmaker Arjun Sablok asked her to reveal her twin assets at an audition for his first film Na Tum Jano Na Hum.

But Arjun, busy wrapping up his second feature Neal & Nikkie is far from red-faced about the 'blue' accusation.

"If a particular actress is required to do a certain amount of skin show for my film I'd certainly want to make sure that she has the attributes to look aesthetic.

Na Tum Jano Na Hum had lots of very hot babes from Achala Sachdev to Rakhi Sawant parading their assets on screen. Now my Neil & Nikkie also has a bevy of beauties making fleeting appearance. And yes, we did audition them before allowing them to be displayed as dishy divas on screen.

Having said that I'll have to disappoint those who are looking for further titillation in this story. I didn't personally audition Rakhi or any of girls in Na Tum Jano Na Hum.

It was my assistant Maria who supervised Rakhi's audition. In fact there are three male and three female assistants for the male and female actors."

Arjun shoots down the theory that female wannabes are exploited.

"The casting couch is a myth, as far as I'm concerned. I won't give any actresss a role just because she's willing to oblige. Are you nuts? Do you think any filmmamker would risk crores on a quickie? Rakhi Sawant was chosen because she suited the role in Na Tum Jano…

"In fact she has shown me a great deal of respect by saying I never touched her. I like her spirit and her determination to make the best of what she's got. Everyone is entitled to use his or her talents. Rakhi is doing just that."

Arjun's new film Neal & Nikkie has as many as 21 beauties from all over the world.

"We auditioned hordes of ladies for all the 21 parts. And none of them is Rakhi Sawant," Arjun ends with a glint in the eye.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign

Visitors